ISBA has published details of its forthcoming webinars for
schools taking place in May and early June 2020. Each webinar
is designed to provide members with professional development
training, and detailed advice and guidance from expert
speakers. Together with the accompanying documentation in
ISBA's online reference library, the webinars are providing much
needed support to schools as they navigate these challenging times
of the pandemic.
Booking links for each of the webinars below will be provided to
members though the association's twice-weekly COVID-19
- 11am on 15 May - HMRC and Representative Occupation with
Caroline Harwood and Robin Newman, Crowe UK.
- 11am on 19 May - Catering 1 - Contracts and Costings with Carla
McKenzie, MYA Catering, and Hayden Hibbert of allmanhall.
- 5pm on 19 May - Practical Aspects of Re-opening
Schools with David Woodgate of ISBA and Richard Harman of
- 11am on 21 May - Governance with Sam Coutinho, Lizzie Jones of
Farrer & Co and Tina Allison of Crowe.
- 11am on 22 May - Continuing IT Requirements in light of
COVID-19 with Chris Thackray, Hable; Ian Phillips of
Haberdashers' Aske's Boys' School and Alan Hodgin of the
- 11am on 2June - Catering 2 - Getting Ready for Relaunch with
Jeremy Alderton, Sodexo, and Simon Pollard, ISCC.
- 11am on 5 June - Clean up your School Against
COVID-19 with Lizzie Fowell and Janet Cooper of ISCC.