We offer an extensive range of advice, support and research services to bursars and senior management staff on all types of school operational issues from employment, financial management, regulatory and legislative compliance, technology, facilities management and more.
We offer schools:
- the latest guidance and legislative briefings as well as a range of model policies to download from our popular online reference library;
- consultant bursars who are available to help and support member schools when they find they have a gap between the outgoing and incoming bursar or to cover periods of sickness/maternity or annual leave;
- a well respected and comprehensive professional development programme covering finance, legal, HR, inspections and other key operational issues and tailored to suit staff at all levels;
- online webinars on a range of topics;
- information, advice and networking opportunities and the chance to hear nationally renowned speakers at the ISBA annual conference.
- a useful 'Bursar's Guide' - providing the latest information on legislation affecting schools;
- termly copies of our magazine - The Bursar's Review - as well as regular e-newsletters covering the latest legal, financial and HR news plus lots more; and
- a popular job vacancies page where schools can advertise any of their vacant bursary management roles for free.
ISBA works closely with professional advisers to independent schools ensuring that schools are best placed to access the commercial opportunities available to them. Firms which can offer schools a cost-effective and reliable service and wish to gain a higher profile within the independent sector are invited to connect with us in a number of different ways.
We offer businesses:
- exhibition space at our annual conference;
- sponsorship at ISBA events;
- guest speaker slots at our events;
- advertising in our publications;
- editorial opportunities in our publications; and
- online advertising in our business directory.
To find out more please visit our business hub.