Date: 12/01/2021 - 14/01/2021
Venue: WEBINAR Session
* Please note prices exclude VAT at 0.00%
Who is it for? Those looking to become a bursar who are not currently working in the independent school sector as well as support staff in independent schools who have considerable administrative management experience and are looking to progress their career.
These webinar sessions will inform and guide those who are considering a career in the independent schools sector as either a bursar or senior member of the support staff. Scheduled to take place on Tuesday 12 January and Thursday 14 January 2021 from 11am - 12 noon.
THIS EVENT WILL BE RUN AS WEBINAR SESSIONS ON
TUESDAY 12 AND THURSDAY 14 JANUARY 2021
Sessions will be from 11am to 12 noon
Both sessions are included in your booking fee and you will need to attend both webinars to gain the most from this event. In addition to the webinars, you will receive a copy in the post of the publication "The work of the bursar: a Jack of all Trades?" , a one year subscription to our termly magazine "The Bursar's Review" and have a 1:1 half-hour telephone conversation with either our COO or CEO to discuss any further questions you have in private.
The programme for the two sessions are:
Tuesday 12 January 2021 from 11.00am - 12 noon
- Issues and challenges faced by the independent sector and how ISBA can help - David Woodgate, CEO, ISBA
Thursday 14 January 2021 from 11.00am - 12 noon
- The challenges of being a bursar in a large school - Bursar speaker tbc
- The challenges of being a bursar in a smaller school - Bursar speaker tbc
- Finding the ideal job - Independent sector recruitment consultant specialist
Opportunity to take part in Q&A sessions on both days.