The ISBA hosts an annual members only two-day conference every
year in May. The event, which is held in selected locations
throughout the UK, attracts some 400 bursars and senior management
staff from member schools and around 100 exhibitors.
The 2015 ISBA annual conference took place at the Celtic
Manor Resort, Newport from Wednesday 13th May - Thursday
14th May. The Celtic Manor
Resort is one of the top conference venues.
A selection of the themes for the ISBA's annual conference
- Post-election - an insider's view
- Is economic recovery sustainable?
- Bursars and Heads, Chancellors and Prime Ministers
- Employment tax
- Performance related pay
- 2016: 18th & 19th May Edinburgh International Conference
- 2017: 17th & 18th May Manchester Central Convention
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Annual Conference
please click here