The ISBA hosts an annual members only two-day conference every
year in May. The event, which is held in selected locations
in the UK, attracts over 400 bursars and senior management staff
from member schools and around 140 exhibitors.
The 2018 ISBA annual conference will take place at The Brighton
Centre on Wednesday 9th and
Thursday 10th May.
A selection of the themes for the ISBA's annual conference
- Keynote - Brexit - where are the goalposts
- The future of technology in our schools
- Future proofing a school as a business
- International student recruitment - an ongoing success
- Small schools
- Keynote - A changing educational landscape -
where are we going?
- GDPR beyond 25 May 2018 - what will the norm look like?
- Partnerships - what can independent and state schools learn
from each other?
- 10 trends
- Keynote - Disruptive technologies - a good or
bad thing for schools
- 2019: Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd May - Manchester
Central Convention Centre
If you are interested in exhibiting at future conferences,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org