The ISBA hosts an annual members only two-day conference every
year in May. The event, which is held in selected locations
in the UK, attracts over 400 bursars and senior management staff
from member schools and around 140 exhibitors.
The 2019 ISBA annual conference will take place at the
Manchester Central Convention Complex on Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd May.
A selection of the themes covered at the ISBA's annual
conference 2018 were:
- Keynote - Brexit - where are the goalposts
- The future of technology in our schools
- Future proofing a school as a business
- International student recruitment - an ongoing success
- Small schools
- Keynote - A changing educational landscape -
where are we going?
- GDPR beyond 25 May 2018 - what will the norm look like?
- Partnerships - what can independent and state schools learn
from each other?
- 10 trends
- Keynote - Disruptive technologies - a good or
bad thing for schools
If you are interested in exhibiting at future conferences,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org