The ISBA hosts an annual members only two-day conference every
year in May. The event, which is held in selected locations
throughout the UK, attracts some 400 bursars and senior management
staff from member schools and around 100 exhibitors.
The 2017 ISBA annual conference took place at the Manchester Central Convention
Complex on Wednesday 17th May and Thursday 18th May.
A selection of the themes for the ISBA's annual conference
- Inside the battle for brexit
- Digital natives - is your school meeting their needs?
- Thinking international - import or export?
- Should we worry about the economy?
- Cultural change - what's the impact on your staff?
- Inspections - looking back and looking forward
- Cyber risk - how 'safe' is your school?
- Challenges facing smaller schools and how to address them
- Ready for GDPR in 2018 - what should be your priorities?
- 2018: 9th & 10th May - The Brighton
- 2019: 21st & 22nd May - Manchester Central Convention
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Annual Conference
please click here