Loughborough Schools Foundation is seeking to appoint a Registrar who will work with the Head of Admissions and other Registrars to manage and co-ordinate the delivery of an efficient, warm and welcoming admissions programme at Loughborough Grammar School.
The successful candidate will lead an Assistant Registrar, to focus on the recruitment of day and boarding pupils. The successful candidate will need to be a confident and experience leader who can develop excellent relationships with prospective parents, agents and other key stakeholders by delivering a positive year-round admissions process that supports the School’s vision, ethos and values.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Organise and manage all admissions (day and boarding) from enquiry to entry
· Oversee the testing of UK and international pupils at all entry points
· Conduct tours, meet prospective pupils and parents
· Make decisions, in conjunction with the Head and Deputy Head (Academic), for the admission of day pupils and boarders
· Work with the Head of Admissions to maintain and further develop international recruitment
· Manage the organisation of all Admissions-related events such as: Open Days, Taster Days, all promotional and new parents’ events
Please note the role requires international travel and evening and weekend working to attend recruitment events.
We would welcome applications from candidates who are pro-active with great customer service skills and an eye for detail who is driven by results. You should be able to demonstrate a passion and commitment to the role and an understanding of the aims and ethos of independent boarding and day education.