École Jeannine Manuel, in the heart of Bloomsbury, London, is looking to appoint an efficient, flexible and proactive individual to fill the role of Finance Assistant to start in August 2019.
The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the Finance Manager to ensure the smooth running of the school’s financial operations. Duties will include preparing business and financial forms, invoicing, departmental budgeting, creation and proof reading of financial reports and statements.
An AAT qualification or equivalent would be desirable.
We are a 3-18 co-educational independent bilingual French international day school with both French and IB Diploma Programme tracks in Sixth Form. Our Paris sister school and namesake has been ranked first in France for the last five years.
In addition to competitive salaries and pay progression, Ecole Jeannine Manuel UK offers a generous benefits package which includes:
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Access to a Private Medical Insurance (80% cost cover by the School)
- Generous pension schemes
- Free Income Protection and Life Cover
- Travel Card Loan
- Access to Gym Membership (the School cover 80% of the Gym Membership - at the local YMCA)
- Tech Scheme and Cycle Scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. A DBS disclosure is required to Enhanced level.
Charity No: 1158643.